The image you see on this site has a watermark overlay on the image and text added to help limit the unauthorized use of Victoria's work. Thanks for your understanding.
Kahalahala – Lumahai Beach
North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii
Kauai is the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands. A land of enchantment with 554 square miles and 90 miles of coastline. Nature and time have sculpted elegant ridges in the towering cliffs of untamed tropical wilderness.
The golden sand and aqua-azure bays of Lumahai and Kahalahala Beaches beckon one’s soul for adventure.
© 2011 Victoria McCormick
- 8x10 Faux Matted print. $28.
- 11x14 Faux matted print. $38.
- 8x12 Mini Canvas Gallery Wrap. $185.
- 11x18 Luster print in a 18x24 presentation Mat. $195.
- 20x30 Canvas or Watercolor Print $1,284.
Prints of this photograph can be purchased by clicking below!
Other print options
Canvas and Watercolor Prints available in custom sizes - See ordering page for more information.
- Metal Prints also available - See ordering page for more information.