The image you see on this site has a watermark overlay on the image and text added to help limit the unauthorized use of Victoria's work. Thanks for your understanding.
Tropical Seclusion……it does exist in Hawaii. You find it walking down a lush green path among the sweet sounds of bird calls, mingled with the soft rolling of the ocean surf below. It is in the tropical forest with its sun rays dancing and glistening through the vines and trees as you gaze out to the shoreline to find a pristine beach…. Your sanctuary.
Kauai is the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands. A land of enchantment with 554 square miles and 90 miles of coastline. Nature and time have sculpted elegant ridges in the towering cliffs of untamed tropical wilderness.
© 1996 Victoria McCormick
- 8x10 Faux Matted print. $28.
- 11x14 Faux matted print. $38.
- 8x12 Mini Canvas Gallery Wrap. $185.
- 11x16 Stretched Canvas Gallery Wrap $300.
- 11x18 Watercolor print in a 18x24 presentation Mat. $195.
- 20x30 Canvas or Watercolor Print $1,284.
Prints of this photograph can be purchased by clicking below!