The image you see on this site has a watermark overlay on the image and text added to help limit the unauthorized use of Victoria's work. Thanks for your understanding.
Ke’e Beach Lookout
Island of Kauai, Hawaii.
Kauai is the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands. A land of enchantment 554 square miles with 90 miles of coastline. Nature and time have sculpted elegant ridges in the towering cliffs of the untamed tropical wilderness.
Ten miles from Hanalei bay lies the end of the road at Ke’e beach were the eleven mile Kalalau Trail begins with its rugged picturesque Na Pali Coastline.
Ke’e Beach offers great snorkeling often accented with excellent sunsets.
© 2003 Victoria McCormick
- 8x10 Faux Matted print. $28.
- 11x14 Faux matted print. $38.
- 8x12 Mini Canvas Gallery Wrap. $185.
- 11x18 Luster print in a 18x24 presentation Mat. $195.
- 20x30 Canvas or Watercolor Print $1,284.
Prints of this photograph can be purchased by clicking below!