The image you see on this site has a watermark overlay on the image and text added to help limit the unauthorized use of Victoria's work. Thanks for your understanding.
The Hawaiian Archipelago
Aqua-azure waters are edged by a pristine beach and heavens of glorious clouds. A lone glass ball fishing float ebbs gently at the shoreline. For centuries fishermen have used glass ball floats to keep their nets buoyed upright when fishing in the ocean. Occasional storms detach the floats from the net setting the floats free to travel the sea current. The floats can spend many years in the ocean. At last these glass balls make landfall on distant shores.
© 2000 Victoria McCormick
- 8x10 Faux Matted print. $28.
- 11x14 Faux matted print. $38.
- 8x12 Mini Canvas Gallery Wrap. $185.
- 11x18 Watercolor print in a 18x24 presentation Mat. $195.
- 20x30 Canvas or Watercolor Print $1,284.
Prints of this photograph can be purchased by clicking below!
Other print options
Canvas and Watercolor Prints available in custom sizes - See ordering page for more information.
- Metal Prints also available - See ordering page for more information.